All States Roleplay
JOIN OUR NEW WEBSITE BY GOING TO WWW.AS-RP.COM
VENT IP:64.79.66.99:4481
All States Roleplay
JOIN OUR NEW WEBSITE BY GOING TO WWW.AS-RP.COM
VENT IP:64.79.66.99:4481
All States Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All States Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS AND STAFF!!!!
F.B.I application Jack_Power EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:36 am by Billy_Washer

» Merge Application
F.B.I application Jack_Power EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:19 pm by Billy_Washer

» Website Add-Ons
F.B.I application Jack_Power EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:36 pm by Billy_Washer

» F.B.I application Jack_Power
F.B.I application Jack_Power EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:13 pm by Billy_Washer

» LSPD AND LSFD Skin Pack
F.B.I application Jack_Power EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:49 am by Billy_Washer

» UPDATE *1* 04/19/2010
F.B.I application Jack_Power EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:12 pm by Billy_Washer

» ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS AND STAFF!!!!
F.B.I application Jack_Power EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:05 pm by Billy_Washer

» What You tHINK Which One
F.B.I application Jack_Power EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:51 pm by Billy_Washer

» Animations
F.B.I application Jack_Power EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:02 pm by Tim_Mckane

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:28 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Billy_Washer
F.B.I application Jack_Power I_vote_lcapF.B.I application Jack_Power I_voting_barF.B.I application Jack_Power I_vote_rcap 
Coke
F.B.I application Jack_Power I_vote_lcapF.B.I application Jack_Power I_voting_barF.B.I application Jack_Power I_vote_rcap 
Blaze Shrapnel
Smith_Hunt
Mike_Tyncke
R_Gibbons
Trent
Alain Chaccour
Jimar-Holmes
Bartman
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

F.B.I application Jack_Power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack_Power
General Member
General Member

F.B.I application Jack_Power Empty
PostSubject: F.B.I application Jack_Power   F.B.I application Jack_Power EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:48 am

FBI APPLICATION

IC Information:

- First Name:Jack

- Last Name:Power

- Phone number: 842620

- House Address:N/A

- Nationality:USA

- Why do you want to join the Bureau?:I want safe city for big criminars.

- What can you bring to the Bureau?: I can safe the city for criminars. steerts will be cleans.

- Why should we accept you?: I'am good driver. I do my best at job. I don't abuse.

- Do you have any special skills?(Example: Driving,shooting): I love driving. shooting is okey.

- Which department do you want to join?:F.B.i

- Do you have any previous Law and Enforcement experience?: Yes

- Have you ever been arrested?:no

- Biography (Atleast 200 words):I was live at las ventura. My famile was poor. My dad was in gang and mom was news

reporter. my brother (28) was cleaner at LSDP.
My dad did die when i was 11. Gang named: black kill did kill him. My dad was in: SOTD: "street of the day". It was

sad time. Every day i did hear how my mom did cry. But one day. I was walking to eat fast food. I saw someting.. It

was some random gang. When they saw me, they start run to me, they shouts: stop! or we kill you. I start run so fast

than i can. I did remeber what my dad did say: run allways at weast. I did start run at weast and i saw police

station. I run insaid and i did shout: Help!. one offiser did gome to me and ask what is wrong?. I did say: look!.

There was gang mebers whit shotguns. Offiser did shouts: Run!. again i did run.. when i did run i did hear shooting.

after 20 min .. i did hear someone walking .. door did open. there did gome some F.B.I guys.. they did say: are you

Jack?- yes?. Thx to you. you did help us. F.B.I boss did give me his notes.

When i was 18 i did start try to find job. I did remeber my brother so i did call to him. he did say than he can try

to get job for me. after week he did call to me: it's now your.
Now i was cleaner.. not good job, but i was close at LVPD. after year: My mom was 74, and some gang did kill him..

it was so hard to me.. so i did sell my home,cars.. and move to LS.. I was think there will start my new story.
My brother is now at LV . hes working at Police. I want to safe this city. I don't want enybody to die for some

criminars. Ohh my brother did teache me to drving(if gangs start follow me.) I remeber my dad... but i don't want in

gangs.. he did go in gang becost we was poor..

- Background check ((Screen Shot)):

F.B.I application Jack_Power Sa-mp-13

OOC Information

- Timezone:(gmt +3)

- Primary Language:Finish

- Do you have a Ventrilo?:Yes

- Do you have a Microphone?:Yes

- Do you have any Law and Enforcement experience from another server?:Yes at. ls-rp,easylife and at spencer's rp.

- How often are you online everyday:
3-5 hours. I just did find server, but it's look wonderful

Roleplay Questions

- What is RP?:Roleplay, like real life.

- What is Metagaming?:
In role-playing games, metagaming is the use of out-of-character knowledge in an in-character situation. A character

played by a metagamer does not act in a way that reflects the character's in-game experiences and back-story.

- What is Powergaming?:
Powergaming is also non realistic forcing other player to RP , without giving him/her any chances for their move. As

an example :
/me knocks out everyone around
/me ties XXX up so he can't go anywhere ( Without attempt, and required things to do so )
/me takes out a knife and stabs XXX (Without having knife )
/me is recording a murder ( Without video tape aka movie, or SS, which must be previously recorded rp vise )
/name off ( Without /me is taken as ooc, that means that that you've done noting ic wise to cover yourself. Thinking

that you've done and forcing players to do so is powergaming.)

- What is DM, KoS, RK ?, Explain and give example.: DM: deathmatch, killing people whitout reason. Rk: Reveng Kill.

if someone kill me and i goto kill him. it is not allow. Kos: kill on sight, if you kill someone and somebody see

that.
Back to top Go down
Billy_Washer
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Billy_Washer

F.B.I application Jack_Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.B.I application Jack_Power   F.B.I application Jack_Power EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:13 pm

:acc:

WELCOME TO THE FBI A FBI OFFICER WILL BE IN CONCTACT WITH YOU
Back to top Go down
http://allstatesroleplay.web-rpg.org

F.B.I application Jack_Power
Page 1 of 1